There's still time and 2 spaces left in Transform Your Health, Transform Your Life group health coaching. This exciting 3 month program will get you back on track, nutritionally, emotionally and spiritually. This first level program will teach you the basics of food and nutrition, lifestyle and mind-body. If you are on the fence and haven't decided about if this class is for you, you may want to ask yourself if:
- You have cravings and don't understand them and then feel guilty when you do give it.? We will learn how to deconstruct cravings and get you to understand what your body is telling you.
- You are eating out or processed store-bought food more than you cook from scratch? We will learn quick and easy ways to incorporate, fresh, organic (when you can) foods into your diet.
- You relaxation is a glass of wine and bag of chips and salsa? We will learn new ways to de-stress, get movement into your life.
- You have tried "dieting" that worked but once you started to eat again, you gained the weight back and then some? We will learn lifestyle and food choices that will help you lose weight, feel great and maintain your weight. It will be slow and steady, but you will see the results and you will feel them in your body and know you are taking the best care of yourself you can.
- You aren't sleeping well, either not falling asleep or waking up in the middle of the night? We will learn techniques to help you relax and fall asleep easily and wake up refreshed and ready to start you day.
- You have been ignoring that inner voice for a while that is telling you need to take better care of yourself, but you stay stuck in old habit? We will learn some great idea's for self-care and ways to honor and listen to that inner voice/guidance.
If this is you, you still have a chance to come this evening and start making the changes that will transform your life. Listen to the inner guidance that is saying YES, this is for me, "I deserve it!" Call Lisa now at 970-390-0649.
Class will start at 6:30 on Wednesday nights and run for 90 minutes. The dates for this series are:
- March 13
- March 27
- April 10
- April 24
- May 8
- May 22